January 11, 2018

Chiron of Triumphant Ascendancy

This is part of what I found while doing research on lottery winners. I've decided to post it because I've recently read another meme on Chiron that just doesn't resonate with me. In most charts, Chiron gives me fits. I often believe it may be the true ruler of Virgo, because in some charts, it so obviously represents health and nutrition, or perhaps naturopathy, osteopathy, and herbal or energy healing, and in others it clearly appears as service, duty and obligation. But the whole wounding and healing theory is a wash for me. I have seen it conjunct the midheaven by progression in wedding charts, but found it nowhere in sight when a family member or beloved pet passed away. As either wounded or healing, it’s inconsistent at best. However, at the end of Chiron’s life, as a reward for a job well done, he was cast into the heavens to live and shine among the stars. As the result of a medium sample of this theory, we find that:
It trined the Ascendant of Stevie Nicks when she joined Fleetwood Mac.
It trined the chart ruler of Stevie Nicks when she won a Grammy for Album of the Year, along with other band members, for Rumours.
It conjoined the chart ruler of Wallis Simpson when the Duke of Windsor abdicated the throne for her.

It conjoined the Ascendant and South Node of Queen Elizabeth when she was crowned. It's also conjunct the Sun in her natal.
It conjoined the East Point of George Lucas when he released the first Star Wars.
It conjoined the Ascendant of Michael Douglas when he won the Genesis Peace Prize.
It trined the natal Sun, while the transiting Sun conjoined natal Chiron, when Vivien Leigh won an Oscar for Gone With the Wind.
It conjoined natal Jupiter at the same time that transiting Venus conjoined natal Chiron when Vivien Leigh won an Oscar for Streetcar Named Desire.
It appropriately conjoined the Moon, exalted dispositor of her natal Cancer Sun, when Meryl Streep won her first Oscar for Kramer vs. Kramer.
It conjoined the 11th house cusp (lucky breaks, plot twists in life) when Meryl Streep won her second Oscar for Sophie’s Choice.
It appropriately conjoined Mars, ruler of her Aries Midheaven, when Meryl Streep won her third Oscar for The Iron Lady.
A Lunar Eclipse conjoined Chiron in the natal chart of J. K. Rowling when Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was released.

Prince William has it conjunct his natal Venus.

Lilibet Diana has it conjunct her Moon.
With the right aspects, it seems likely that Chiron has a lot to do with rare opportunities or once-in-a-lifetime events, and symbolically being cast into the heavens to shine among the stars. Our names are carved in the annals of history, and we become associated with a crowning achievement. Or, in the unique case of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, an uncrowning achievement.
In lottery astrology, Chiron of triumphant ascendancy simply wins.

2 comments:

  1. What about transiting Uranus conjuncting or aspecting Chiron? What would that entail do you think?
    If Chiron seems to be apparent when work you've done comes to fruition eg winning prizes for all the hard work put in, then how would an aspect with Uranus, planet of sudden change, manifest? I've read some conflicting things online.
    The last time Uranus did anything to my Chiron was a sextile when I was awarded my Chiropractic degree. I put in tonnes of work for that over 5 years. I put my body on the line, I put everything into it! And I got what I wanted - my registration to practice. I then upped and moved states 3 weeks later (after my boyfriend broke up with me barely a week after the sextile!) and worked my little butt off. Still working as a Chiropractor 15 years later!
    The first time the sextile came around (in Taurus, near the end of my 7th house), nothing was really happening. It wasn't until it passed fully, after having retrograded, that I was rewarded.
    So the next aspect I have between transiting Uranus & my natal Chiron will be a conjunction in early May 2020. Then a retrograde conjunction in mid-Dec 2020, then the last conjunction in mid-Feb 2021.
    I suppose if the sextile gave me a reward after 5 years of my effort, then what is meant to happen soon? Conjunctions can be strange beasts, I find - they can be negative or positive but rarely go unnoticed. I am writing some books - a GF & DF cookbook that is nearing completion, as well as 2 works of fiction, so perhaps this has something to do with those? I also have transiting NN & Progressed Moon conjunct my cancer MC this month. Guess we'll see what's in store in this crazy world, eh?! But the world IS a crazy place right now - any anything could happen...which sounds quite Uranian to me...!

    On a side note, in the case of the Duke of Windsor & Wallis Simpson, I don't think the Duke wanted the crown anyway, so in a way it WAS an achievement that he wanted! Perhaps something he'd wanted for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dr. Stephenson. Nice to see you back. I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to answer questions here. If I have to stop and look at every chart and answer every question people have, I won't get anything else done! I know there are a lot of people waiting for the rest of these lottery posts, which are going to take a long time, even if I work at it steadily - and that's not going to happen, either, because I still have "other stuff" I have to do on top of extra cleaning due to Covid-19, as I'm sure everyone else has. Y'all feel free to discuss it among yourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to prevent spamming. Comments containing links will not be approved.